5. Rooftop / Poletop Mounted On Any Wall Tied to Any Pole Deploy it Anywhere Multiple Mounting Options The HD2 Dome offers significant deployment flexibility due to its modular construction. By itself, it has an M35 thread, making it easy to mount on top of any pole or on the rooftop of any vehicle. The HD2 Dome comes with an Ethernet splitter that enables an additional GE LAN output. With the splitter installed, the HD2 Dome can then be used with the included mounting bracket to fix onto any wall, or to securely tie onto any pole. The HD2 Dome, Ethernet splitter, and the mounting bracket are all included, so you can deploy this device just about anywhere. M35 Screw Mount Ethernet Splitter Mounting Bracket 802.3af PoE Output 802.3at PoE Input
6. Using the SIM injector, you can add an additional eight SIM cards to your deployment. What’s more, these SIM cards can be located separately from the router. This means you could mount the HD2 Dome outdoors in a high up place, while comfortably managing your SIM cards from an indoor location or from ground level. In addition, the SIM Injector also works as a PoE switch, powering up the HD2 Dome directly. Together, the HD2 Dome and SIM Injector can make deployments significantly easier to set up and manage. SIM-BK8-4E-56V SIM Injector, 8x SIM cards capacity, 4x 10/100/1000 LAN ports, 56V DC Ordering Information - SIM Injector Description Product Code SIM Slots 8x Active SIM Slots, Standard Size LAN Interface 4x GE, PoE 802.3at Support* Weight 430 grams 0.94 pounds Dimensions SIM Injector * Requires 56V PSU Power Input DC Jack/Terminal Block: 12-56V 1.6 x 5.8 x 5 inches 40 x 147 x 128 mm Humidity 15% – 95% (non-condensing) Operating Temperature -40° – 149°F -40° – 65°C Redundant SIM Slots with Protective Plate 56V DC Power Jack + Terminal Block 5.8 Inches 147mm 5.0 Inches 128mm 1.6 Inches 40mm Reset Button Ethernet Ports Specifications SIM Injector - More SIM, More Range Supports up to 8x SIM Cards Extend up to 100m
2. Form SpeedFusion Connections With 2x Cellular WAN HD2 Dome LT E LT E Convenient M35 Screw Mount for Rooftops Internet Dual-Cellular SpeedFusion, Optimal Reception Using Only One Ethernet Cable The HD2 Dome is the perfect fit for providing SpeedFusion SD-WAN to vehicular deployments. It combines the bandwidth from two cellular links for unbreakable cellular connectivity. The M35 screw bottom makes the device easy to secure onto any rooftop. The HD2 Dome installs with just single cable, keeping your deployment clean and simple. In addition, the HD2 houses the radio and the cellular antennas within the same enclosure, ensuring minimal cable loss, and maximum signal quality. By adding the optional SIM Injector, the HD2 Dome becomes that much more convenient to use. Firstly, the router will be able to support an additional 8 SIM cards, upping the total number of carriers on standby to 12. More importantly the SIM Injector can be located somewhere convenient, so you can change your SIM cards without leaving the driver’s seat. SIM Injector: Supports 8x SIM, Choose the SIM Card to Use For Each Cellular Radio. Change anytime from the driver’s seat.
4. Form SpeedFusion Connections With 2x Cellular WAN Minimum Distance Between Antennas and Cellular Radio SIM Injector: Optimum Reception, 8x SIM Support, Easy SIM Swapping, Have it All. Installations often require a trade-off between reception and convenience. The SIM Injector lets you have it both ways by separating the SIM Card and the cellular router by up to 100 meters. What’s more, the SIM Injector provides an additional 8 SIM cards to use with your HD2 Dome so you use SIM cards from all the countries along your route. Achieving SpeedFusion SD-WAN between different countries has never been easier. HD2 Dome Antennas Cellular 1 Cellular 2 HD2 Dome: Dual-Cellular SpeedFusion SD-WAN For Any Outdoor Installation. The HD2 Dome combines the bandwidth of two cellular links to provide unbreakable connectivity wherever your ship takes you. It has multiple mounting options to make installation easy: For rooftop/poletop installations, the router has a M35 threaded screw mount. The HD2 Dome also has a mounting bracket for mounting on walls or tying to poles. The HD2 Dome installs with just single cable, keeping your deployment clean and simple. In addition, the HD2 houses the radio and the cellular antennas within the same enclosure, ensuring minimal cable loss, and maximum signal quality. Up to 100m range between HD2 Dome and SIM Injector Use the SIM Injector to Change SIM Cards Without Climbing the Mast Internet
3. HD2 Dome LT E LT E The HD2 Dome uses SpeedFusion SD-WAN to combine the bandwidth of two cellular links, providing unbreakable connectivity to any branch office or temporary site. It comes with an wide range of mounting options for any installation. For pole-mounted or rooftop installations, the HD2 Dome has a M35 screw bottom that can be used to screw the device onto a pole, or to secure it on a rooftop. For wall-mounted or pole-tied deployments, the HD2 Dome comes with an Ethernet splitter and a mounting bracket. With the bracket, the HD2 Dome can be fixed onto a wall using the screw mounts, or tied into place on the side of a pole. With the optional SIM Injector, the HD2 Dome can support a total of 12 SIM cards, ensuring that any datastreams carrying important VoIP and ERP related traffic remain unbreakable. The SIM Injector can be deployed to up 100 meters away from the HD2 Dome, enabling you to place the router at the point of best possible reception without worrying about climbing up to swap SIM cards. SpeedFusion SD-WAN for Any Remote Site Poletop/Rooftop Tied to a Pole Fixed to the Wall Use the SIM Injector to change an additional 8 cards effortlessly.
1. Simple Installation Running a Single Ethernet Cable The HD2 Dome has a M35 screw mount, and only requires a single Ethernet cable to install. For wall or pole mounted deployments, the HD2 Dome comes with an Ethernet splitter and a mounting rack that provides a multitude of installation options. With Ethernet Splitter (1.7kg) Without Ethernet Splitter (1.2kg) Specifications WAN I nterface 2x Embedded LTE Modems with Redundant SIM Slots # LAN Interface 1x 10/100/1000M Ethernet Ports^ Cellular Antenna Power Input 1x Power over Ethernet 802.3at Power Consumption 20W (max.) 4.33in. (radius) x 8.4in. (height) 110mm (radius) x 124mm (height) 15% – 95% (non-condensing) Humidity Dimensions -40° – 149°F -40° – 65°C Operating Temperature Certications FCC, CE, RoHS RF Port Lightning Immunity: ITU-T K.20 (+/- 1.5 kV) Shock and Vibration Resistance: EN 61373:1999 IEC 61373:1999 1-Year Limited Warranty Warranty 2x2 Internal MIMO Antennas 1x Internal GPS Antenna Downlink/Uplink Datarate 100/50Mbps (LTE) 300/50Mbps (LTEA) # SIM Injector is available separately Recommended Users 150 www.peplink.com ©Peplink. All rights reserved. Ref. no: max-hd2-dome-201901-v1 Ordering Information - MAX HD2 Dome MAX-HD2-DOM-M-LTE-E Europe/International Carrier/Region Product Code 3G Bands 4G Bands Cellular Standard LTE WCDMA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+: B1, B2, B5, B6, B8 B1, B3, B7, B8, B20 WCDMA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B8 B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8 , B12, B13, B20, B25, B26, B29, B30, B41 LTE Advanced MAX-HD2-DOM-M-LTEA-W Worldwide LTE Advanced MAX-HD2-DOM-M-LTEA-P Asia Pacic WCDMA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+: B1, B5, B8, B9, B19 UMTS: B6 TD-SCDMA: B39 B1, B3, B5, B7, B8, B18, B19, B21, B28, B38, B39, B40, B41 LTE LTEA Modems 2 2 2 ^ Ethernet LAN port can be split into two LAN ports using the included splitter (1x LAN 802.3af PoE out, 1x LAN PoE in) MAX HD2 Dome Weight Dual Cellular Router for Mobile Deployments HD2 Dome IP67 LT E LT E Achieve Dual-Cellular Connectivity, No Expensive RF Cable, Zero Cable Loss The HD2 Dome provides dual-cellular Bandwidth Bonding in an IP67 enclosure that has a minimal profile on the rooftop while providing maximum signal. With redundant SIM, the HD2 Dome supports two cellular radios and four SIM cards. Combine the HD2 Dome with the SIM Injector, and the number of cards increases to twelve. Minimum Cable Loss, Best Cellular Signal Quality Most outdoor deployments require a centrally placed router attached to strategically placed antennas. With the HD2 Dome, the antennas are placed in the same integrated enclosure as the cellular radios. This arrangement minimizes cable loss, giving you the best signal possible. Choose Between 8 Additional SIM With the SIM Injector. Anywhere, Anytime. With the addition of the SIM bank, the HD2 Dome can support up to 12 SIM at your fingertips. Simply connect an Ethernet cable between the SIM Injector and the HD2 Dome. The SIM Injector is capable of PoE output, so you don’t need to add another PoE switch to your deployment. Works With Screw Mount Single-Cable Deployment Integrated Antennas LT E LT E PoE ETH Port 802.3at input^ 4.33 inches 110 mm 8.4 inches 124 mm Mounting Bracket Ethernet Port Splitter Reset Button 4.72 in. (12 mm) 5.27 in. (13.4 mm) 802.3af PoE Output HD2 Dome Air Vent 8 mm mounts 2.67 in. (68 mm) 6 mm mounts 3.31 in. (84 mm) 5.51 in. (140 mm) 9.84 in. 250 mm 5.71 in. 145 mm 0.83 in. (21 mm) 2.09 in. (53 mm) 5.51 in. (140 mm) 8 mm mounts 0.63 x 0.16 in. 16 x 4 mm 0.79 in. 20 mm 1.57 inches 40 mm 802.3at PoE Input Available in Canada from DCI Technologies Inc www.dcitech.com 403.720.4885.
- 2682 Total Views
- 1822 Website Views
- 860 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 118 dcitech.odoo.com
- 193 www.dcitech.com
- 129 www.google.com
CradlePoint IBR650 Manual20818 Views .
Viper SC User Manual12291 Views .
CradlePoint MBR1400 Manual12179 Views .
EZwarePlus Programming Manual11966 Views .
airOS 7 User Manual11697 Views .
Cradlepoint AER1600 User Manual9973 Views .
Nano-10 User Manual9759 Views .
EZWare-5000 Programming Manual9563 Views .
i-TRiLOGI Tutorial - Getting Started9242 Views .
i-TRiLOGI Programmer Reference Manual8606 Views .
Cradlepoint AER1600 Quick Start Guide8600 Views .
Fx1616 User Manual8300 Views .
Integra-TR Quickstart Guide8269 Views .
ASCII Character Table8163 Views .
EZwire1616 User Manual7892 Views .
FMD88-10 User Manual7796 Views .
Phantom II Manual7745 Views .
Aprisa SR+ Migration Master Station Datasheet7375 Views .
Aprisa SR+ Datasheet7355 Views .
i-TRiLOGI Help Manual7335 Views .