NanoBeam NBE-5AC-19 Datasheet
1. High-Performance airMAX ® ac Bridge Model: NBE - 5AC-19 Uniform Beamwidth Maximizes Noise Immunity Innovative Mechanical Design High-Speed Processor for Superior Performance D atasheet
4. Datasheet 4 Powerfully scale your business with airCRM ™ , a suite of WISP applications that help you manage your business. To sign up for the public beta, visit: aircrm.ubnt.com Provision, monitor, and manage all devices from a central interface. Enjoy quicker deployments, healthier networks, and faster customer service response times. Use airCRM Control to perform the following tasks: • Upgrade firmware • Manage passwords • Monitor and analyze network traffic • Manage devices A streamlined billing and customer management solution delivers automated invoicing, payment reminders, and credit card processing with Authorize.Net. Use airCRM Billing to perform the following tasks: • Create invoices • Manage accounts • Enable a customer portal • Generate detailed reports
8. Datasheet 8 Specifications NBE-5AC-19 System and Regulatory/Compliance Processor Specs Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 720 MHz Memory 128 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash Networking Interface (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port Wireless Approvals FCC, IC, CE RoHS Compliance Yes NBE-5AC-19 Physical/Electrical/Environmental Dimensions 189 x 189 x 125 mm (7.44 x 7.44 x 4.92 in) Weight 0.530 kg (1.17 lb) Power Supply 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Power Method Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return) Supported Voltage Range 20-26VDC Max. Power Consumption 8W Gain 19 dBi Operating Frequency Worldwide USA 5150 - 5875 MHz 5725 - 5850 MHz Wind Loading 45.4 N @ 200 km/h (10.2 lbf @ 125 mph) Wind Survivability 200 km/h (125 mph) LEDs (1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN Signal Strength LEDs Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels Channel Sizes PtP Mode PtMP Mode 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz 10/20/30/40 MHz Polarization Dual Linear Enclosure Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic Mounting Pole ‑ Mount (Kit Included), Wall ‑ Mount ESD/EMP Protection Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV Operating Temperature -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F) Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Noncondensing Salt Fog Test IEC 68 ‑ 2 ‑ 11 (ASTM B117), Equivalent: MIL ‑ STD ‑ 810 G Method 509.5 Vibration Test IEC 68-2-6 Temperature Shock Test IEC 68-2-14 UV Test IEC 68-2-5 at 40° C (104° F), Equivalent: ETS 300 019-1-4 Wind ‑ Driven Rain Test ETS 300 019 ‑ 1 ‑ 4, Equivalent: MIL ‑ STD ‑ 810 G Method 506.5
7. Datasheet 7 Models Using airMAX ac technology, the NanoBeam ac supports up to 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput. The NanoBeam ac launches with PtP functionality, and a client mode feature will be added with a future firmware upgrade. Model Frequency Gain NBE-5AC-19 5 GHz 19 dBi Model NBE-5AC-19 NBE-M5-19 NBE-M5-16 NBE ‑ WMK ü ü ü A wall mount kit is available as an optional accessory to enhance stability for wall ‑ mounting. Installation Using the NanoBeam Wall Mount Kit
9. Datasheet 9 Specifications are subject to change. Ubiquiti products are sold with a limited warranty described at: www.ubnt.com/support/warranty ©2014 ‑ 2015 Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. All rights reserved. Ubiquiti, Ubiquiti Networks, the Ubiquiti U logo, the Ubiquiti beam logo, airCRM, airMAX, airOS, airView, and NanoBeam are trademarks or registered trademarks of Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. in the United States and in other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. www.ubnt.com JL022715 Specifications NBE-5AC-19 Output Power: 26 dBm TX Power Specifications RX Power Specifications Modulation Data Rate Avg. TX Tolerance Modulation Data Rate Sensitivity Tolerance airMAX ac 1x BPSK (½) 26 dBm ± 2 dB airMAX ac 1x BPSK (½) -96 dBm ± 2 dB 2x QPSK (½) 26 dBm ± 2 dB 2x QPSK (½) -95 dBm ± 2 dB 2x QPSK (¾) 26 dBm ± 2 dB 2x QPSK (¾) -92 dBm ± 2 dB 4x 16QAM (½) 26 dBm ± 2 dB 4x 16QAM (½) -90 dBm ± 2 dB 4x 16QAM (¾) 26 dBm ± 2 dB 4x 16QAM (¾) -86 dBm ± 2 dB 6x 64QAM ( 2/3 ) 25 dBm ± 2 dB 6x 64QAM ( 2/3 ) -83 dBm ± 2 dB 6x 64QAM (¾) 25 dBm ± 2 dB 6x 64QAM (¾) -77 dBm ± 2 dB 6x 64QAM ( 5/6 ) 24 dBm ± 2 dB 6x 64QAM ( 5/6 ) -74 dBm ± 2 dB 8x 256QAM (¾) 22 dBm ± 2 dB 8x 256QAM (¾) -69 dBm ± 2 dB 8x 256QAM ( 5/6 ) 22 dBm ± 2 dB 8x 256QAM ( 5/6 ) -65 dBm ± 2 dB NBE-5AC-19 Antenna Information Gain 19 dBi Max. VSWR 1.5:1 Return Loss Vertical Azimuth Vertical Elevation Horizontal Azimuth Horizontal Elevation
3. Datasheet 3 Advanced RF Analytics airMAX ac devices feature a multi - radio architecture to power a revolutionary RF analytics engine. An independent processor on the PCBA powers a second, dedicated radio, which persistently analyzes the full 5 GHz spectrum and every received symbol to provide you with the most advanced RF analytics in the industry. Data from the spectrum analysis and RF performance monitoring is displayed on the Main tab and airView Spectrum Analyzer of airOS V7. Real-Time Reporting The Main tab displays the following RF information: • Persistent RF Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) constellation diagrams • Carrier to Interference-plus-Noise Ratio (CINR) histograms • Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) time series plots Spectral Analysis airView allows you to identify noise signatures and plan your networks to minimize noise interference. airView performs the following functions: • Constantly monitors environmental noise • Collects energy data points in real - time spectral views • Helps optimize channel selection, network design, and wireless performance airView runs in the background without disabling the wireless link, so there is no disruption to the network. In airView, there are three spectral views, each of which represents different data. • Waterfall Aggregate energy collected for each frequency • Waveform Aggregate energy collected • Ambient Noise Level Background noise energy shown as a function of frequency Available with a firmware upgrade to airOS v7.1, airView provides powerful spectrum analyzer functionality, eliminating the need to rent or purchase additional equipment for conducting site surveys. SNR Time Series Plots Dedicated Spectral Analysis Constellation Diagrams and CINR Histograms Multi-Radio Architecture
6. Datasheet 6 Hardware Overview Innovative Mechanical Design • All-in-one design The NanoBeam ac provides both the radio and antenna in the smallest possible footprint. • Quick and easy installation No fasteners are required for pole-mounting, and a single wall fastener (not included) is required for wall ‑ mounting. • Convenient alignment The NanoBeam ac pivots on its ball joint for easy aiming. Compact Form Factor • Efficient footprint The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space. • Versatile mounting The NanoBeam ac can be mounted in almost any position needed for line of sight. • Aesthetics The NanoBeam ac is small enough to blend discreetly into the background at a customer's location. LEDs Reset Button Ethernet Port Port Cover NBE-5AC-19 Lock Ring Ball Joint Mount NBE-5AC-19 with Mounting Hardware
2. Datasheet 2 Application Examples PtMP Client Links The NanoBeam ac used as a CPE device for each client in an airMAX PtMP network. Wireless Client PtP Link The NanoBeam ac as a powerful wireless client. Use a NanoBeam ac on each side of a PtP link. Overview Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX® CPE (Customer Premises Equipment), the NanoBeam® ac. Improved Noise Immunity The NanoBeam ac directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam ac blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency. Integrated Design The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoBeam ac gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint. Providing high performance and an innovative form factor, the NanoBeam ac is versatile and cost‑effective to deploy. Software Sporting an all-new design for improved usability, airOS® v7 is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti® airMAX ac products. Powerful Wireless Features • airMAX ac Protocol Support • Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode • Selectable Channel Width • PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz • PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz • Automatic Channel Selection • Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual • Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing) • Strongest WPA2 Security Usability Enhancements • Dynamic Configuration Changes • Instant Input Validation • HTML5 Technology • Optimization for Mobile Devices • Detailed Device Statistics • Comprehensive Array of Diagnostic Tools, including Ethernet Cabling Test, RF Diagnostics, and airView® Spectrum Analyzer
5. Datasheet 5 Technology Unlike standard Wi ‑ Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This time slot method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency, so airMAX technology provides performance improvements in latency, noise immunity, scalability, and throughput compared to other outdoor systems in its class. Intelligent QoS Priority assigned to voice/video for seamless streaming. Scalability High capacity and scalability. Long Distance Capable of high‑speed, carrier ‑ class links. Superior Performance The next ‑ generation airMAX ac technology boosts the advantages of our proprietary TDMA protocol. Ubiquiti’s airMAX engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology. Throughput Breakthrough airMAX ac supports high data rates, which require dense modulation: 256QAM – a significant increase from 64QAM, which is used in airMAX. With their use of proprietary airMAX ac technology, airMAX ac products supports up to 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput – up to triple the throughput of standard airMAX products. airMAX Network Scalability U-AME-G1-BR4A NKC966.001B 1412 TAIWAN Superior Throughput Performance 150+ Mbps 150+ Mbps 450+ Mbps 0 50 100 150 200 250 300 350 400 450 Mbps airMAX ac TDMA Technology Time Slot 1 Time Slot 2 Time Slot 3 Time Slot 4 Timeline Time Slots Packet Prioritization VOIP Data VOIP VOIP Up to 100 airMAX ac stations can be connected to an airMAX ac Sector; four airMAX ac stations are shown to illustrate the general concept.
- 3361 Total Views
- 2329 Website Views
- 1032 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 2 www.google.co.in
- 4 www.google.com.ph
- 1 www.google.com.pr
- 30 www.google.com
- 1 www.google.it
- 1 www.google.com.pe
- 2 www.google.com.au
- 1 www.google.fr
- 2 www.google.es
- 2 www.google.co.th
- 1 www.google.co.uk
- 2 www.google.de
- 4 www.google.cl
- 1 www.google.iq
- 2 www.google.ca
- 1 www.google.com.co
- 17 dcitech.odoo.com
- 1 www.google.com.cu
- 32 www.dcitech.com
- 2 dcitech.com
CradlePoint IBR650 Manual10184 Views .
airOS 7 User Manual7880 Views .
Viper SC User Manual7858 Views .
CradlePoint MBR1400 Manual6996 Views .
EZwarePlus Programming Manual6986 Views .
i-TRiLOGI Tutorial - Getting Started6158 Views .
Integra-TR Quickstart Guide6038 Views .
Cradlepoint AER1600 User Manual5881 Views .
Nano-10 User Manual5565 Views .
Cradlepoint AER1600 Quick Start Guide5513 Views .
ASCII Character Table5400 Views .
Sure Call Fusion5 User Guide5073 Views .
EZWare-5000 Programming Manual5070 Views .
Aprisa SR+ Datasheet4960 Views .
Phantom II Manual4926 Views .
Aprisa SR+ Migration Master Station Datasheet4899 Views .
i-TRiLOGI Programmer Reference Manual4841 Views .
Fx1616 User Manual4780 Views .
EZwire1616 User Manual4486 Views .
i-TRiLOGI Help Manual4420 Views .