1. D atasheet Full-Duplex, Point-to-Point Gigabit Radio Models: AF-24, AF-24HD, AF-5, AF-5U High Performance Wireless Backhaul Extreme, Long-Range Links Worldwide License-Free Operation
7. Datasheet 7 airFiber AF-5/AF-5U Receive Sensitivity Rate Modulation Sensitivity (10 MHz) Sensitivity (20 MHz) Sensitivity (30 MHz) Sensitivity (40 MHz) Sensitivity (50 MHz) FDD Capacity* TDD Capacity* 10x 1024QAM -63 dBm -60 dBm -59 dBm -58 dBm -57 dBm 1280 Mbps 640 Mbps 8x 256QAM -70 dBm -67 dBm -66 dBm -65 dBm -64 dBm 1024 Mbps 512 Mbps 6x 64QAM -77 dBm -74 dBm -73 dBm -72 dBm -71 dBm 768 Mbps 384 Mbps 4x 16QAM MIMO -84 dBm -81 dBm -80 dBm -79 dBm -78 dBm 512 Mbps 256 Mbps 2x QPSK MIMO -90 dBm -87 dBm -86 dBm -85 dBm -84 dBm 256 Mbps 128 Mbps 1x ½ Rate QPSK xRT -93 dBm -90 dBm -89 dBm -88 dBm -87 dBm 128 Mbps 64 Mbps ¼x ¼x QPSK xRT -95 dBm -93 dBm -93 dBm -92 dBm -91 dBm 32 Mbps 16 Mbps * FDD = (2) 50 MHz channels and TDD = (1) 50 MHz channel airFiber AF-5/AF-5U Radio Frequency GPS GPS Clock Synchronization Transceiver EIRP ~50 dBm (Dependent on Regulatory Region and Frequency Band) Frequency Accuracy ±2.5 ppm without GPS Synchronization ±0.2 ppm with GPS Synchronization Channel Bandwidth 10/20/30/40/50 MHz Modulation 1024QAM MIMO 256QAM MIMO 64QAM MIMO 16QAM MIMO QPSK MIMO ½ Rate QPSK xRT ¼ Rate QPSK xRT Integrated Split Antenna TX Gain 23 dBi RX Gain 23 dBi Beamwidth 6° Front-to-Back Ratio 70 dB Polarity Dual-Slant Polarization Cross-Polarity Isolation > 28 dB
10. Datasheet 10 airFiber AF-24 Radio Frequency GPS GPS Clock Synchronization Transceiver EIRP ~33 dBm (FCC/IC), ~20 dBm (CE) Frequency Accuracy ±2.5 ppm without GPS Synchronization ±0.2 ppm with GPS Synchronization Channel Bandwidth 100 MHz Operating Channels 24.1 GHz, 24.2 GHz Modulation 64QAM MIMO 16QAM MIMO QPSK MIMO QPSK SISO ¼x QPSK SISO Integrated Split Antenna TX Gain 33 dBi RX Gain 38 dBi Beamwidth < 3.5° Front-to-Back Ratio 70 dB Polarity Dual-Slant Polarization Cross-Polarity Isolation > 28 dB
6. Datasheet 6 Specifications airFiber AF-5/AF-5U Dimensions 938.4 x 468.4 x 281.4 mm (36.94 x 18.44 x 11.08") Weight 16 kg (35.27 lb) Mount Included Max. Power Consumption 40 W Power Supply 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included) Power Method Passive Power over Ethernet Supported Voltage Range 42-58VDC Certifications CE, FCC, IC Mounting Pole Mount Kit (Included) Wind Loading 863 N @ 200 km/hr (194 lbf @ 125 mph) Wind Survivability 200 km/hr (125 mph) Operating Temperature -40 to 55° C (-40 to 131°F) LEDs (12) Status LEDs: Data Port Link/Activity Data Port Speed Management Port Link/Activity Management Port Speed GPS Synchronization Master/Slave Link Status Modulation Mode 0.25x to 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x (Unlabeled), Overload Remote and Local Displays (Calibrated Signal Strength) Operating Frequency AF-5 FCC 15.247, 15.407, IC RSS-210 ETSI EN 301 893, EN 302 502 Other Regions 5470 - 5600 MHz, 5650 - 5850 MHz 5470 - 5875 MHz 5470 - 5950 MHz AF-5U FCC 15.247, IC RSS-210 ETSI EN 302 502 Other Regions 5725 - 5850 MHz 5725 - 5875 MHz 5725 - 6200 MHz Interface Data Port (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port Management Port (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port Auxiliary Port (1) RJ-12, Alignment Tone Port System Maximum Throughput 1.2+ Gbps Maximum Range 100+ km (Dependent on Regulatory Region) Packets per Second 1+ Million Encryption 128-Bit AES Uplink/Downlink Ratio 50% Fixed Radio Frame Synchronization GPS Dynamic Frequency Selection AF-5 AF-5U CE, FCC/IC CE, (FCC/IC Not Applicable)
9. Datasheet 9 Specifications airFiber AF-24 Operating Frequency 24.05 – 24.25 GHz Dimensions 649 x 426 x 303 mm (25.55 x 16.77 x 11.93") Weight 10.5 kg (23.15 lb) Mount Included Max. Power Consumption 50 W Power Supply 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included) Power Method Passive Power over Ethernet Supported Voltage Range 42-58VDC Certifications CE, FCC, IC Wind Loading 480 N @ 200 km/hr (108 lbf @ 125 mph) Wind Survivability 200 km/hr (125 mph) Mounting Pole Mount Kit (Included) Operating Temperature -40 to 55° C (-40 to 131° F) LEDs (8) Status LEDs: Data Port Speed Data Port Link/Activity Configuration Port Speed Configuration Port Link/Activity GPS Synchronization Modulation Mode Master/Slave RF Status (1) Two-Digit LED Display Calibrated in dBm Interface Data Port (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port Configuration Port (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port Auxiliary Port (1) RJ-12, Alignment Tone Port System Maximum Throughput 1.4+ Gbps Maximum Range 13+ km Packets per Second > 1 Million Encryption 128-Bit AES Uplink/Downlink Ratio 50% Fixed airFiber AF-24 Receive Sensitivity Modulation Sensitivity FDD Capacity* TDD Capacity* 64QAM -66 dBm 1500 Mbps 760 Mbps 16QAM -72 dBm 1000 Mbps 507 Mbps QPSK MIMO -78 dBm 500 Mbps 253 Mbps QPSK SISO -80 dBm 250 Mbps 127 Mbps ¼x QPSK SISO -87 dBm 62.5 Mbps 31.7 Mbps * FDD = (2) 100 MHz channels and TDD = (1) 100 MHz channel
12. Datasheet 12 Specifications airFiber AF-24HD Operating Frequency 24.05 – 24.25 GHz Dimensions 593 x 768 x 370 mm (23.35 x 30.24 x 14.57") Weight 17.3 kg (38.14 lb) Mount Included Max. Power Consumption 50 W Power Supply 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included) Power Method Passive Power over Ethernet Supported Voltage Range 42-58VDC Certifications CE, FCC, IC Wind Loading 770 N @ 200 km/hr (170 lbf @ 125 mph) Wind Survivability 200 km/hr (125 mph) Mounting Pole Mount Kit (Included) Operating Temperature -40 to 55° C (-40 to 131° F) LEDs (8) Status LEDs: Data Port Speed Data Port Link/Activity Configuration Port Speed Configuration Port Link/Activity GPS Synchronization Modulation Mode Master/Slave RF Status (1) Two-Digit LED Display Calibrated in dBm Interface Data Port (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port Configuration Port (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port Auxiliary Port (1) RJ-12, Alignment Tone Port System Maximum Throughput 2 Gbps Maximum Range 20+ km Packets per Second > 1 Million Encryption 128-Bit AES Uplink/Downlink Ratio 50% Fixed airFiber AF-24HD Receive Sensitivity Modulation Sensitivity FDD Capacity* TDD Capacity* 256QAM -60 dBm 2000 Mbps 1024 Mbps 64QAM -66 dBm 1500 Mbps 760 Mbps 16QAM -72 dBm 1000 Mbps 507 Mbps QPSK MIMO -78 dBm 500 Mbps 253 Mbps QPSK SISO -80 dBm 250 Mbps 127 Mbps ¼x QPSK SISO -87 dBm 62.5 Mbps 31.7 Mbps * FDD = (2) 100 MHz channels and TDD = (1) 100 MHz channel
13. Datasheet All specifications in this document are subject to change without notice. ©2012-2015 Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. All rights reserved. Ubiquiti, Ubiquiti Networks, the Ubiquiti U logo, the Ubiquiti beam logo, airFiber, airOS, INVICTUS, and xRT are trademarks or registered trademarks of Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. in the United States and in other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. www.ubnt.com JLAI081215 airFiber AF-24HD Radio Frequency GPS GPS Clock Synchronization Transceiver EIRP ~33 dBm (FCC/IC), ~20 dBm (CE) Frequency Accuracy ±2.5 ppm without GPS Synchronization ±0.2 ppm with GPS Synchronization Channel Bandwidth 100 MHz Operating Channels 24.1 GHz, 24.2 GHz Modulation 256QAM MIMO 64QAM MIMO 16QAM MIMO QPSK MIMO QPSK SISO ¼x QPSK SISO Integrated Split Antenna TX Gain 33 dBi RX Gain 40 dBi Beamwidth < 3.5° Front-to-Back Ratio 70 dB Polarity Dual-Slant Polarization Cross-Polarity Isolation > 28 dB
8. Datasheet 8 Side Back Superior 24 GHz Performance airFiber AF-24/AF-24HD provides a breakthrough in 24 GHz backhaul performance. Systems for millimeter - wave frequencies typically experience RF losses when part of the RF is lost in the switches and filters. The Ubiquiti R&D team eliminated such RF losses with separate yet integrated TX and RX antennas, so the link budget is robust and the airFiber AF-24/AF-24HD has better noise figure and higher transmit power efficiency. Two airFiber 24 GHz Models Two models deliver superior speed with spectral efficiency in the worldwide, license-free, 24 GHz radio band. The standard model, AF-24, delivers up to 1.4+ Gbps throughput at a range of up to 13+ km. The heavy-duty model, AF-24HD, provides more throughput at up to 2 Gbps and increased range of up to 20+ km. It also includes a more rugged exterior with a metal reflector, to protect against nature’s harshest elements.
3. Datasheet 3 Innovative Proprietary Modem Technology Ubiquiti’s innovative proprietary modem technology was purpose-built to address the specific challenges of outdoor, PtP (Point - to-Point) bridging and high-performance network backhauls. Every aspect of the radio has been carefully simulated and designed to optimize range, speed, and latency performance in the harshest RF noise environments. Synchronous Data Transmission and Reception Conventional wireless standards impose a latency by having to receive a packet before a packet is transmitted. airFiber can transmit data synchronously without any wait time. airFiber features traditional TDD and FDD modes of operation in addition to the proprietary Hybrid Division Duplexing (HDD) mode, which provides a breakthrough in range and spectral efficiency performance. Based on the ranging algorithm built into the air protocol, the airFiber radios use patent-pending HDD technology to calculate the propagation delay and know when each radio can transmit and receive, so they send packets in precise synchronization. Packet transmission latency is virtually eliminated. TX RX TX RX Frequency A Frequency B airFiber AF-5/AF-5U Radios in Full-Duplex Mode Innovative Dual-Antenna Architecture airFiber features a dual-independent, 2x2 MIMO, high-gain reflector antenna system. Separate yet integrated transmit (TX) and receive (RX) antennas help extend link budgets by eliminating the extra RF losses caused by the switches or duplexers required in systems with common TX/RX antennas. Network Management airFiber supports a variety of features to help you manage your network: • Network management options A choice between the greater security of out - of-band management and the convenience of in-band management. • SNMP support Full SNMP support to aid in network management. • Local and remote airFiber status information Available on the Main tab of the airFiber Configuration Interface. airFiber AF-24 shown without radome airFiber AF-5/AF-5U
4. Datasheet 4 Back Side There are two airFiber models available for the 5 GHz spectrum. The mid-band model, AF-5, features the popular mid - band frequencies, which are freely used in many parts of the world. The high-band (5.7 - 6.2 GHz) model, AF-5U, has robust filtering to enable co-location with devices operating in the lower 5 GHz bands while allowing operation at a higher output power in many areas of the world.
5. Datasheet 5 Radio Alignment Display Newly designed for the airFiber AF-5/AF-5U, the Radio Alignment Display (RAD) makes aiming quicker and easier. The dual, calibrated signal strength indicators display the actual signal strength on the local and remote airFiber radios in real time. The comprehensive array of radio status indicators display the following: • GPS synchronization status • Master/slave mode • RF link status • RF overload warning • Current modulation mode • Link activity and speed for wired management and data ports GPS MASTER LINK RESET 4 X to 0.2 5 X OVERLOAD 8 X 6 X REMOTE LOCAL AUX MANAGEMENT DATA ACT SPEED ACT SPEED Superior Processing Ubiquiti Networks introduces our proprietary INVICTUS ™ core communications processing engine. The speed, power, and efficiency of this integrated circuit enhances the performance of the airFiber AF-5/AF-5U. Efficient Use of 5 GHz Band airFiber AF-5/AF-5U features 1 MHz center channel resolution with market - leading Power Envelope Tracking technology. The airFiber AF-5/AF-5U accurately and continuously controls transmit power relative to the band edge. The power level automatically tracks to optimize performance near band edges, allowing you to choose the part of the band with the least interference. Long-Range Links Newly developed for the airFiber AF-5/AF-5U, the patent-pending xRT feature uses an innovative, adaptive multi-channel coding scheme to enhance radio transceiver performance, thereby maximizing your link budget and spectrum utilization – while still maintaining regulatory compliance. This results in links that can span distances from 10 m up to 100+ km. Quick and Easy Installation The unique sliding-clamp design of the airFiber AF-5/AF-5U allows mounting hardware to be pre - assembled prior to installation – no more dropped screws at the top of the tower. As an added convenience, the drop - in cradle mount design allows the installer to attach mounting hardware to the pole without having to support the weight of the airFiber radio during installation.
11. Datasheet 11 0 5 10 5 10 Side Back Robust Mechanical Assembly An independent lab has tested the airFiber mechanical assembly to meet MIL - STD - 810G, a rigorous United States MIL - STD (Military Standard) that defines a variety of challenging environmental conditions. The mechanical assembly has also undergone vibration testing using an extended version of IEC 60068 - 2 - 6, an environmental standard of the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission). Best-in-Class Performance and Range Our INVICTUS custom silicon dramatically improves wireless performance. The AF - 24HD model supports the dense modulation rates, up to 256QAM, that are required for high data rates, up to 2 Gbps. The airFiber AF-24/AF-24HD features the most powerful automatic compensation for path loss degradation due to rain fade, so it provides the best range among 24 GHz products and allows for constellation threshold extension.
2. Datasheet 2 Revolutionary Wireless Technology Introducing airFiber®, a truly revolutionary Point-to-Point wireless platform from Ubiquiti Networks. Housed in a compact, highly efficient form factor, airFiber delivers amazing wireless gigabit+ performance, low latency, and long range. airFiber ushers in a new era in price-disruptive wireless technology ideal for carrier backhaul, building-to-building enterprise use, or public safety applications. Efficient by Design Every detail of airFiber was designed and engineered by the Ubiquiti R&D Team. From the silicon chip up to the innovative split-antenna architecture, the Ubiquiti R&D Team created airFiber to deliver superior throughput with efficiency. airFiber was purpose - built to create a high performance backhaul. Plug and Play Deployment Based on Ubiquiti’s innovative and intuitive airOS®, the airFiber Configuration Interface enables quick deployment. With installation efficiency in mind, the mechanical design allows easy installation by one person. A two - person installation crew can effectively install and align an airFiber link. To fine-tune the alignment, the received signal levels can be conveniently accessed via any of these methods: • airFiber LED display • airFiber Configuration Interface • Audio tone feature Designed for Freedom airFiber operates in worldwide, license-free , 24 or 5 GHz frequencies. Anyone around the world can purchase and operate airFiber without any special permits, paperwork, or added licensing costs. Users are free to locate, deploy, and operate airFiber practically anywhere they choose (subject to local country regulations). Model Description Operating Frequency* AF-5 Mid-band 5 GHz frequencies 5470 - 5950 MHz AF-5U High-band 5 GHz frequencies 5725 - 6200 MHz AF-24/AF - 24HD 24 GHz frequencies 24.05 - 24.25 GHz * Refer to the Specifications section for more information. Built for Speed and Range airFiber delivers gigabit performance at 1.2+ Gbps for airFiber AF-5/AF-5U, 1.4+ Gbps for airFiber AF-24, and 2 Gbps for airFiber AF-24HD. To put this in perspective, airFiber can transmit a 100 MB file in less than a second. Rivaling common broadband providers, airFiber download speed is up to 100x faster. With speed and throughput surpassing conventional wired backhauls, airFiber prevails over expensive and labor-intensive wired infrastructures. 0 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 FiOS DSL Cable Speed Comparison (Mbps) 0 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 FiOS DSL Cable Speed Comparison (Mbps) airFiber is built for long-range use: up to 13+ km for airFiber AF-24, up to 20+ km for airFiber AF-24HD, and up to 100+ km for airFiber AF-5/AF-5U, which launches the innovative xtreme Range Technology (xRT ™ ) feature. airFiber backhauls do not share the security risks associated with wired backhauls. The long distances of wired backhauls are vulnerable to copper theft, fiber optic damage, vandalism, and accidental breakage. With airFiber, only the installation points of the airFiber links need to be secured.
- 4051 Total Views
- 2977 Website Views
- 1074 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 187 www.google.com
- 242 dcitech.odoo.com
- 60 www.dcitech.com
- 4 dcitech.com
CradlePoint IBR650 Manual16551 Views .
Viper SC User Manual10419 Views .
airOS 7 User Manual10397 Views .
CradlePoint MBR1400 Manual10150 Views .
EZwarePlus Programming Manual10123 Views .
Nano-10 User Manual8227 Views .
i-TRiLOGI Tutorial - Getting Started8224 Views .
Cradlepoint AER1600 User Manual8180 Views .
EZWare-5000 Programming Manual7820 Views .
Cradlepoint AER1600 Quick Start Guide7353 Views .
Integra-TR Quickstart Guide7316 Views .
ASCII Character Table7008 Views .
Fx1616 User Manual6916 Views .
Phantom II Manual6487 Views .
FMD88-10 User Manual6454 Views .
EZwire1616 User Manual6404 Views .
Aprisa SR+ Datasheet6331 Views .
Aprisa SR+ Migration Master Station Datasheet6306 Views .
i-TRiLOGI Programmer Reference Manual6262 Views .
Sure Call Fusion5 User Guide6105 Views .